Any breach of the rules below will be enforced by a member of the Command Team. Punishments may be allocated dependant on the severity of the infraction. Punishments may include but are not limited to are; bans from the server/website, patrol bans, demotion, loss of specialist skills, loss of privileges.
Any identified case of Multi Clanning will see a member permanently banned with immediate effect and no opportunity of re-application to the community. No misconduct board will be heard for instances of Multi Clanning.
Any breach of the below rules will see a member liable to a misconduct infraction. Breaches will be dealt with via line management at their discretion. Any escalation in offences or challenge imposed will see the member subject to a misconduct board as below.
Any member that leaves, resigns or "rage quits" whilst on a ban of any sort, is liable to be permanetly removed from the community.
Requirement Prior to an Application
- You must be 14 years of age.
- You must be mature, well-mannered and patient.
- You must be good at speaking, reading and writing in English.
- You must have access to the TeamSpeak 3 Application and possess working microphone.
- You're copy of GTA V must be legal.
- You must not be a member in any other emergency services which are whitelisted role-play communities. If you are, you must leave any other communities prior to being accepted into PSRPC.
- Holding a senior leadership position in another gaming community must be disclosed within the interview stage or as soon as practicable. These will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Gold Command Team.
Rules of Membership
- All registered members must use the same name on Wixs and TeamSpeak3.
- Members must stay as active as possible.
- Members shall post a Leave of Absence request if they plan to go inactive for more than 5 days.
- Members must be willing to partake in community activities (e.g. Roleplaying events) - if you are observed as being unwilling to make a contribution you may lose you're membership.
- The Gold Command Team reserves the right to revoke membership of any members for any reason they see fit.
- The Gold Command Team have the final say in all community related matters.